Thursday, May 19, 2011

Now I Lay Me...

During one of my reminiscing moments lately, I came across a photo of one of my boys sleeping soundly.  I can remember sitting in the chair beside both their beds and indulging myself in them as they slept: soaking up their sounds, breathing in their wonderful soft smell, and adoring everything about them.  They are just the yummiest! 

Time has past and they are now preschoolers.  They are not as quiet as they used to be and are completely full of life.  They are still the yummiest and I continue to sneak into their rooms to watch them as they peacefully sleep, to drink in their wonderful little-boy smell and to listen to their tiny murmurs as they sleep.  Motherhood is the best!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is beautiful!
    And what a beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome~